Tamil Blog

Friday 31 March 2017

Tackling Infertility With Advanced Treatment Options


About 15 % of all couples in the world are said to be facing infertility problems. With male and female infertility on par with each other, improved and highly efficient treatment for infertility is a need of the time.
Infertility is described as the inability to achieve a successful pregnancy from regular unprotected intercourse of about a year. Treatment for infertility is based on the cause of disorder, age of the couple and the procedure preferred.

http://raohospital.com/introduction-to-infertility.html

The treatment procedures for curing infertility include: -

Medications
In cases where infertility is caused due mild hormonal imbalances or other slight irregularities, medications can be used. They can be used to make assisted reproduction techniques more effective as well.
The most commonly used medications are administered to stimulate ovaries for improved ovulation and quality egg production. Medicines are used for improved production of gonadotrophin, which helps in ovulation in women and increased sperm count in men. Medicines are also given for treating reproductive system diseases like PCOS and the sort.

Surgical Procedures
Surgical procedures are used in correcting irregularities of human reproductive system that hinder with fertility. Disorders that inhibit female fertility like severe case of PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, endometriosis, irregularities in fallopian tubes and fibroid growth can be cured with the help of surgery.
Surgery can be used to treat male infertility disorders as well. Conditions that disrupt the movement of sperm like varicocele, tubal blockage as so on, can be successfully treated with the help of surgery.
Assisted Conception techniques
Assisted Conception techniques to overcome infertility are called Assisted Reproductive Technique or ART. The popular ART techniques that have effectively helped in tackling infertility are as follows.
Rao Hospital provides advanced treatments in obstetrics, gynaecology and infertility. Through CARE (Centre for Assisted Reproduction and Endoscopy), it offers all latest treatment and service options like embryo freezing and the sort.

http://raohospital.com/contact-us.html


Visit us: raohospital.com
Mail us: raohospital123@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Nice post. One of my friend has scheduled her IVF treatment in Bournhall Clinic in dubai. They also do gender determination test there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
      drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

      Delete
    2. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
      DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

      Delete
  2. I am living proof that eka herbal WORKS and can be incredibly useful to couples with infertility issues. My husband and I found out I was pregnant after over 6 years of desperately trying. We were both checked but the doctors could find nothing. I ordered eka herbal medication after hearing numerous success stories of other women using your recommendations. As soon as I started implementing the instructions including doing some acupuncture with your guidance, I could see a dramatic improvement of my health within days and within 2 months we had a new little one on the way! I have gone through years of disappointment never believing it could happen to. It did. Contact eka on via (dreka14demons@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infertility is described as the inability to achieve a successful pregnancy from regular unprotected intercourse of about a year. Best Treatment of Infertility is available at Rana IVF in North India.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee is the Best Lady Gynaecologist in Indore with notable experience in the field of female’s reproductive health. She occupies the highest place when it comes to the Top 10 Gynaecologist Doctors in Indore. The doctor provides medical services for a wide range of gynecological diseases in women. She is also a well-known and the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Doctor in Indore. She performs about 42 laparoscopic surgeries in a month. At Dr. Mukherjee’s Best Gynecologist Hospital in Indore, you can rest assured that your reproductive health would be taken good care. In order to make an appointment with a Gynaecologist in Indore Near Palasia, you can visit our official website and fill up the contact us form. Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee is a Gynaecologist and obstetrician in Indore of the highest quality. She is the most voted Best Gynaecologist in Indore for Normal Delivery. Visit Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee’s Best test tube baby center in Indore today!

    ReplyDelete